Quincy, MA, United States
Job number: 17005957
Hi there, I’m Jorge, a Preferred Sales Specialist here at Bank of America.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a Preferred Sales Specialist, I represent the bank, but I also work to find the best products and services for the person on the other end of the line.
It’s my job to help educate clients of the breadth of services that Bank of America offers to maximize their financial well-being. As part of the Preferred Banking & Investments line of business, my main responsibility is to act as the primary outbound contact for our most valuable consumer clients. I also accept inbound calls to answer questions about new products and services to our clients. Additionally, I help get our customers aligned with the proper business units to help further meet their needs. In my role, I have the opportunity to work closely with our most important customers, learn about our new products and initiatives, meet and introduce our customers to specialists in other areas of our bank. The best part of my job is being in an exciting and high-energy environment.
My team is driven and fun, whether we’re in the office or in our community. We do a lot of volunteer work and care deeply about social issues—like partnering with (RED) to help end AIDS in Africa. The company supports us every step of the way. They have our backs with benefits too: parental leave, tuition reimbursement, career development and more.
Being a Preferred Sales Specialist is challenging, but between building trust with our clients and developing meaningful internal relationships, it’s never boring and always rewarding.
If Sales with Bank of America sounds like your next challenge, please apply. And good luck!
· Have sales experience in a goal and/or commission oriented environment
· Are an influencer, but you are also a listener
· Possess strong organization and communication skills
· Have at least intermediate-level computer
· Have an ability to multi-task and work best as part of a team
· Have a strong ability to engage and build rapport with customers (begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections)
· Are comfortable with receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
· Are comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
· Experience working in a call center or a financial/banking center
· Experience in the banking/financial services industry
· Experience in telephone sales experience
· Minimum of two years of sales experience in a goal and/or commission oriented environment